- The Big Map – A History of Early British Columbia, co-written with Faith Moosang, Lois Anderson, Chris McGregor, Steven Hill, 2000 and 2005, produced by full figure theatre in partnership with The Vancouver Public Library
- the ‘f’ word, Written and produced by full figure theatre company, 1993-2004, co-produced by full figure theatre and The Shadbolt Centre for the Arts, May, 2005
- Home Economics (film script). Finalist in CBC Signature Shorts Competition, 2002
- A Steele of a Show, 2001, Produced by Rosebud Theatre for Ft. Steele Heritage Park
- Gut Wrench. Founding member. Sketch comedy cabaret with stand up, 1998 – 1999.
- way too blonde. Written and produced by full figure theatre company, 1995.
- WUMPA - an Adventure. Written and produced by full figure theatre company, 1994.
- Sunset Stories (Adaptation). Produced by Maple Ridge Players, 1992.
- Manipulations. Co-Writer. Produced by Rumble Theatre Productions, 1992.
- Piece of My Heart - The Story of Janis Joplin. Produced by New Play Centre,1991.
- too blonde. Co-Writer, in collaboration with Robin Nichol and Beatrice Zeilinger, 1991.
Plus, over 30 - ten minute plays written and produced for children aged 6 – 12.
- The Big Map (director), School Tour, February, 2007
- Disney’s Aladdin (director), Master Class, Theatrix Youtheatre Society, part of Theatre BC’s Mainstage Festival, May 2006
- TheatreBC’s New Play Festival (Dramaturg), April, 2003
- In The Bones Equity Co-op’s Salmon Miranda (Co-op Member, Publicist, Lighting and Sound Designer) by Leah Davidson, April 2002, Jessie Nominated.
- A Steele of a Show! (Directing six actors, along with Musical Director and Choreographer), Rosebud Theatre, at Ft. Steele Heritage Park,
- The Women, Deux Mille Productions, April, 2001
- Ethan Claymore, Sunshine Theatre Company, November, 2000
- way too blonde (Co-Director), full figure theatre company, October, 1995
- WUMPA (Co-Director), full figure theatre company, February, 1995
- A Classic Case of Women (assistant director), Westcoast Masterclass, February, 1994,
- The “f” word (director), full figure theatre company, 1993